Sunday, September 26, 2010

Up in the Air with Knuckle Head

Day 6 & 7 - Disneyland (USA Sunday 10am/ Sydney Monday 3am)

Hi yall

Over the past few days we have been at Disneyland. On Friday we spent 14hrs there and finished the night watching the World of Colour Water Light Show. It was great what I could see and Mum and Dad told me what I couldnt see was also excellent.

We got to go on the Indiana Jones Ride yesterday. It was fun but a little scary in the dark sections. We also spent time in California Adventure Park in Disneyland. We rode Mulholland Madness Rollercoaster with Mum, Grannie and Rhys. We also went on the swinging chairs. Mum, Dad and Grannie went on the California Screaming Roller Coaster but this was way to fast for me. I might try before we go though.

We watched a bugs life 4d movie which was unreal. Termite sprayed acid on us and the bugs sprayed us with fly spray so we could see how it feels. We also got to talk with Crush from Nemo. He said we were in a human tank Dude. Cha!!!!

I did a thing that lets you know what character you are most like and I was like Tarzan. Mum is apparently the Wicked Witch hehehehe. We have also learnt to draw Minnie Mouse and Grumpy in a Disney Sketch Workshop. I want to hopefully get to draw Goofy before we leave.

Anyway about to go to Venice Beach for the day so I will speak to yall soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blogs -keep it up when you have time between doing all those fun things!! Love - Aunty Tess

    ReplyDelete