Friday, September 24, 2010

Up in the Air with Knuckle Head

Yesterday we went to San Diego Sea World. This was a long way on the bus about a 2 hr drive from our motel. We had fun and went on the Rapids ride two times in a row. Rhys got absolutely drenched. We also went on Wild Artic which was a Helicopter Simulator. We watched Blue Horizon Dolphin Show, Shamu Killer Whale and the Seal Show.

Today we went to Disneyland. This was fantatsic. I got to do Jedi Training and battle with Darth Maul. This was unreal. I graduated training as a Jedi. We also went on heaps of rides like Space Mountain, Astro Orbitor and the Matterhorn Bobsleds.

Tomorrow we are going back in to California Adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time learning some new fighting skills. I'll have to watch out next time I get you in the wrestling ring.
    Cool shoes! I might buy myself a pair like that when I get over there next week.
    love

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! It looks like you were beating that other guy in the fight - must be all that martial arts you do!! Keep having fun - loveAunty Tess

    ReplyDelete